Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dirty Beavers II

Okay, so it’s been a couple of days since my Dirty Beavers post, and not much has changed. The topic comes up daily during lunch. I blame myself for bringing it up again. My oldest, and her friend were at the table eating their sandwiches and started barking like dogs whenever I turned my back. When I turned around one would ask, “Did you hear those dogs?”

I responded, “I think I heard puppies, they must be under the table.”

“No,” They shouted, “That’s where the beavers are, remember?”

Then I was told in addition to the beavers just showing each other their penises and vaginas, now they were bumping their penises and vaginas together. I stupidly told them to stop right away, and like a dog smelling fear they attacked with new beavers that have “long stretchy boobies, like mommies have.”

We may stop eating lunch altogether soon...


1 comment: